The ATN Lifelong Learning Symposium will be held on DATE in an online format. The program will feature a keynote and panellists from across Australia with expertise in higher education, skills and industry.
Free registration is available here [link]
- Create more clarity and practical action in lifelong learning by building a shared understanding across tertiary education, industry and government
- Build a consensus around lifelong learning through the lenses of learners, teachers, workers and employers
- Establish the role of lifelong learning as part of the broader education system and workforce development
This symposium reshapes the national discussion on lifelong learning with a focus on:
What is lifelong learning in the Australian context?
- What is the role of universities in lifelong learning (particularly in partnership with employers and industry)?
- What are the key factors driving participation (including equity issues, funding and workforce dynamics)?